You are invited to the Air Force Technology Executive Officer (AF TEO) Pitch Day powered by AF Small Business Innovation Research/Small Business Technology Transfer (SBIR/STTR). This event addresses current technological challenges by bringing together enthusiastic small technology businesses holding active SBIR/STTR Phase II contracts, Air Force leadership, and outside investors focused on the betterment of our warfighter.
On November 15, 2019, with the support of Wright Brother’s Institute (WBI), the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) will be hosting the inaugural AF TEO Pitch Day at The Steam Plant and WBI in downtown Dayton.
We have selected 15 small businesses to participate in addition to distinguished visitors across the military, government, business, and venture capitalist spectrum.
You are welcome to attend with registration, see link below
AF TEO Pitch Day – Schedule at a Glance (15 Nov 19):
Attendees: All (maximum occupancy 250)
Location: The Steam Plant (617 E 3rd St, Dayton, OH)
– 8:00 – 9:00am : Registration/Networking/Continental Breakfast
– 9:00 – 9:30am : Opening Remarks (Maj Gen Cooley, Ms. Anissa Lumpkin)
– 9:30 – 9:45am : Pitch Showcase 1
– 9:45 – 10:00am : Pitch Showcase 2
– 10:00 – 10:30am : Transition to WBI-444 (444 E 2nd St, Dayton, OH)
– 10:30 – 2:30pm : Pitches 1 – 15
– 2:30 – 3:00pm : Closing Remarks (TBD)
– 3:00 – 5:00pm : Social/Networking/Small Business Booths
Further details will follow your positive response to include agenda and location information from the event point of contact Ms. Angela Morris (firstname.lastname@example.org)