MITRE’s Acquisition in the Digital Age (AiDA) team curated a COVID-19 page on our AiDA website focused on Acquisition and Contracting for government COVID-19 response. Content includes contracting strategies and flexibilities leveraging both existing authorities, and authorities that have been enacted for COVID-19 response. It also highlights COVID-19 contract vehicles, current contracting solutions the workforce is pursuing, and initiatives seeking to address shortfalls in medical supplies and equipment to support COVID-19 response. As the federal government (as well as state and local governments) seeks to execute contract awards using funds authorized by the CARES Act for COVID-19 response, it will be key to have relevant information at the ready.
- Resolve: The MassChallenge Global Summit and Awards
- Spring 2022 gBETA Medtech Program
- The Catalyst Accelerator Demo Day – November, 18, 2021
- MassChallenge U.S. 2021 Showcase and Awards, October 28, 2021
- The ROBOT BLOCK PARTY IS BACK! October 2, 2021
- MITRE + Partners + Robots Equals an Equation for STEM Inspiration