Join via YouTube this year’s Techstars Starburst Accelerator Demo Day on 9 September! The Techstars Starburst Space Accelerator, a new Los Angeles-based program, focuses on the next generation of space technology companies and related frontier technologies. Startup companies in commercial space or that are developing related technologies are encouraged to apply. The program consortium includes: NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, U.S. Air Force, Lockheed Martin, Maxar Technologies, SAIC, and Israel Aerospace Industries North America.
- MassChallenge U.S. 2021 Showcase and Awards, October 28, 2021
- The ROBOT BLOCK PARTY IS BACK! October 2, 2021
- MITRE + Partners + Robots Equals an Equation for STEM Inspiration
- A Passion for Social Innovation
- What Can Artificial Intelligence Do for Manufacturing: Bridging Innovation in the STANLEY+Techstars Accelerator
- Interview with an Expert in Computational Linguistics – Dr. Qian Hu