To realize some of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Commission on the Future of Transportation report recommendations, in January, the Governor announced that he is funding an accelerator, to be known as the Mobility Hub, in collaboration with the Cambridge Innovation Center and with help from the Massachusetts Competitive Partnership.
Come and learn about the opportunities to engage on this major initiative.
This event will focus on on next generation air transportation, in collaboration with MassAutonomy.
3:30-4:25 Registration and networking
4:25-4:30 Host Welcome, Dr. Waseem Naqvi, President, AUVSI New England and CTO Raytheon
4:30-6:00 Implementing the Commissions Recommendations
- Moderator, Paige Scott Reed, Partner, Prince Lobel Tye LLP
- Future of Transportation Study, Steve Kadish, Chairman of the Future of Transportation Commission
- Massachusetts Mobility Innovation Hub, Kristin Brief, Entrepreneur in Residence, Cambridge Innovation Center
- Massachusetts Perspective on Shaping our Air Mobility Future, Dr. Jeffrey DeCarlo, Administrator, Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) – Aeronautics Division
- Industry Perspective, Dr. Waseem Naqvi, President, AUVSI New England and CTO Raytheon